Monday 23 November 2009

Car Insurance


As my car insurance and road tax on British plates expires at the end of this month, today Mary and I went off to Kalamata to insure the Citroen. Having already done the ''hard part'' of importing the car legally this is the easy part......easy but expensive. The cost of insurance in Greece is approximately three times what I paid in the UK, oh hum.

Anyway just enough pennies left to spend lunch time in the Yatch Club at Kalamata marina. We indeed feel lucky to be able to enjoy sunshine in late November with such a beautiful view.

2 comments:

Gerald Brown said...

Hi

I am not sure what you paid for your car insurance -- it should be cheaper than UK.

www.britsincrete.net/insurance.html
www.britsincrete.net/stavrosform.asp

Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Buy Car Insurance