Saturday 13 February 2010

Time.........

 One of the good things about retirement is the fact I have now time to watch TV and any sport I choose to follow on the weekends.  During my working life in retail I had no option but to work each and every Saturday, and one in four Sundays; as such it became very evident at an early stage I would not be able to follow 90% of the sporting fixtures.  This becomes very much a "mind set" and you just do not make the effort to follow sport.

Now I am able to watch at my leisure and looking forward to the new season of F1. Being a Welshman (in Greece) today can not go past without mentioning the tremendous turn around of the game in the last minutes of the match at Arms Park (Millennium Stadium), seldom have I seen (or been at) such a great finish.
Pan fydd y mynd yn cael caled, y caled yn cael mynd

No comments: